Сегодня мы потренируемся в употреблении наречий частотности (Adverbs of Frequency) always, never, rarely, hardly ever, often, usually, sometimes и их места в предложении.
В этом уроке 7 упражнений на отработку наречий частотности в английском языке с ответами.
Итак, let’s go!
Упражнение 1. Соотнесите наречия частотности с процентами
Упражнение 2. Вставьте подходящее наречие в предложения
Упражнение 3. Составьте предложения из слов
Упражнение 4. Напишите предложения с наречиями частотности, указанными в скобках
Упражнение 5. Выберите и напишите подходящее наречие частотности
Упражнение 6. Отметьте правильные предложения
Упражнение 7. Напишите в пропусках подходящие наречия из рамочки
|never sometimes often rarely always usually|
- 100% – always
- 90% – usually
- 70% – often
- 50% – sometimes
- 30% – rarely
- 10% – hardly ever
- 0% – never
- They never go to the cinema. They watch movies on TV.
- He sometimes plays football in his free time, every Sunday.
- Sue always does her homework. She’s the best student in my class.
- We rarely have a picnic, maybe once a month.
- I usually make my bed, but today I don’t have time.
- Daniel rarely helps his mom about the house, he’s lazy.
- I hardly ever cry when I read a sad story, I’m not very emotional.
- Hugh usually reads comic books.
- I am never late for my classes.
- They go to the theatre once a month.
- We hardly ever travel by train.
- My cat always sleeps in my bed.
- Mary rarely walks the dog.
- Do you take a shower every morning?
- My brother goes fishing twice a week.
- Jim often loses his keys.
- Marta is usually tired after work.
- Nancy is never bored.
- I often drink coffee.
- Mary is always late.
- He usually eats out.
- Susan hardly ever cooks.
- They normally stay at home.
- Ben rarely works late.
- I am always sleepy.
- Do you often read news?
- He is hardly ever sick.
- Nick goes swimming every Monday / sometimes because it’s his day-off.
- I often / once a week go to the countryside.
- Gary is usually / every day in the office at this time.
- We never / rarely play any games, because we don’t have much time.
- They sometimes / hardly ever have a barbeque, because they like it.
- I don’t usually / never cook at home.
- Bella always / sometimes comes on time, she’s very punctual.
- You rarely / often get up late, you’re an early bird.
- I have dinner with my friends on Saturdays. ✓
- She usually has coffee in the morning. ✓
- He sleeps often in the afternoon.
- I can never wake up early. ✓
- Kate always is happy.
- My grandma goes sometimes shopping on Sundays.
- They never watch TV. ✓
- We meet hardly ever after work.
- Kate is always right, she knows everything.
- Bill never calls me anymore, we broke up last week.
- They often spend time together, they’re very close friends.
- I usually wear jeans, but today I’m wearing a dress.
- We sometimes eat in a restaurant, but mostly we cook at home.
- They are always late, never on time.
Вам может быть интересно: