Сегодня мы потренируем использование глагола to be в прошедшем времени (Past Simple) в английском языке.
В этом уроке 10 упражнений с ответами на отработку глаголов was / were в утвердительных, отрицательных и вопросительных предложениях. Все ответы вы найдете внизу страницы.
Упражнение 1. Соедините местоимения с правильной формой глагола to be в Past Simple
Упражнение 2. Раскройте скобки, поставив глагол to be в правильную форму в Past Simple
Упражнение 3. Выберите и напишите was или were
Упражнение 4. Заполните пропуски в вопросах глаголом was или were
Упражнение 5. Соедините вопросы и краткие ответы
Упражнение 6. Вставьте was или were в предложения
Упражнение 7. Поставьте глагол to be в отрицательную форму Past Simple
Упражнение 8. Вставьте подходящие по смыслу формы was, were, wasn’t или weren’t в предложения
Упражнение 9. Заполните пропуски глаголами was, were, wasn’t или weren’t в разделительных вопросах
Упражнение 10. Вставьте подходящие по смыслу формы was, were, wasn’t, weren’t в текст
- I was
- He was
- She was
- It was
- We were
- You were
- They were
- Harry was at school yesterday.
- John and Tina were in the museum last week.
- I was at the station an hour ago.
- We were in Dublin last year.
- They were in Moscow last Tuesday.
- Mary was sick three days ago.
- He was at the cinema last night.
- It was very hot yesterday.
- He was a student 2 years ago.
- The cat was very small a few month ago.
- The history lessons at school were very boring.
- There were many students in the hall.
- It was sunny yesterday afternoon.
- We were in the restaurant last night.
- I was late for my English lesson yesterday.
- People in the village were very friendly to us.
- Were you in the supermarket yesterday?
- Were there many children in the classroom?
- Was Fred in New Zealand last month?
- Was your dictionary in your school bag?
- Was she in America last year?
- Were you happy yesterday?
- Was he tired after the game?
- Were they at the zoo 3 days ago?
- Was there a cat on the sofa? Yes, there was.
- Was he at the party last night? Yes, he was.
- Were you sad in the morning? No, I wasn’t.
- Was it cloudy yesterday? No, it wasn’t.
- Was Sarah at the bus station yesterday? Yes, she was.
- Were there any tables in the room? No, there weren’t.
- Were Lena and Tim in England last month? Yes, they were.
- We were in Dublin last year. Wonderful city!
- Her beautiful paintings were on the wall.
- There were three lamps on the table.
- He was happy to be at home.
- There were a lot of green trees in the park.
- Alina was sick yesterday.
- Jack and Ben were at school three hours ago.
- I was 19 years old last year.
- There weren’t any tomatoes in the fridge.
- There wasn’t a balcony in the apartment.
- Tom wasn’t at University last week.
- We weren’t tired after the walk.
- Mr. Bin wasn’t busy yesterday.
- The children weren’t at home when I came.
- My mother wasn’t a nurse when she was 20.
- I wasn’t surprised that Lina passed the test.
- We weren’t in the park, because the day was rainy.
- There were a lot of mountains in Scotland, they were beautiful.
- There weren’t any eggs at home, that’s why he went to the supermarket.
- Daniel was sick, he had a temperature and cough.
- There weren’t any armchairs in the room, only some chairs.
- There was a bird on the tree, I heard it signing.
- Kate wasn’t in Ireland last year, because she didn’t have a vacation.
- There were fireworks on the New Year night, we saw them from the window.
- There weren’t aby books on the sofa, were there?
- There was a bear in the zoo, wasn’t there?
- It was cold yesterday, wasn’t it?
- There were many rains in New York last spring, weren’t there?
- The movie wasn’t very interesting, was it?
- They weren’t at the beach yesterday, were they?
- There were some books on the shelf, weren’t there?
- Maria and John were in that restaurant a few days ago, weren’t they?
Our family was in Scotland last year. It was our first time in the UK and we were a bit worried. It was a cold country full of strangers, wasn’t it? We were lucky that it was warm and sunny most days. There were a few rainy days though. Local people were friendly and nice. They weren’t rude. And there were so many interesting places to go to! Edinburgh was very beautiful this time of the year.
Вам может быть интересно: