Сегодня мы потренируем вопросительные слова в английском языке.
В этом уроке 12 упражнений с ответами на отработку вопросительных слов what, who, which, whose, where, when, how much, how many, why. Все ответы внизу страницы.
Упражнение 1. Соотнесите вопросительные слова и ответы
Упражнение 2. Заполните пропуски вопросительными словами what, when, where
Упражнение 3. Вставьте вопросительные слова how many или how much в предложения
Упражнение 4. Заполните пропуски словами when или where
Упражнение 5. Напишите вопросительные слова what или who
Упражнение 6. Перетащите вопросительные слова whose, which, what, when, where в подходящие вопросы
Упражнение 7. Заполните пропуски словами who, what, which, whose
Упражнение 8. Заполните пропуски подходящими словами из рамочки
|long often many tall far old big|
Упражнение 9. Соотнесите вопросы и ответы
Упражнение 10. Заполните пропуски необходимыми вопросительными словами.
Упражнение 11. Заполните пропуски в диалоге необходимыми вопросительными словами
Упражнение 12. Выберите вопрос, ответом на который могут стать следующие фразы
- Where? In the room
- What time? 11 o’clock.
- When? In the evening.
- Why? Because it’s hot.
- Who? My sister.
- How many? Twelve.
- What? A house.
- Whose? John’s.
- How much? 3 dollars.
- When? Today.
- Where do you live? In America.
- When do you usually take a shower? In the evening.
- What is your favorite game? Hide and seek.
- When is your next English lesson? On Thursday.
- What sports do you like? Swimming and tennis.
- Where is the library? It’s near the park.
- When does he walk his dog? In the morning.
- What do you do at the weekend? I go to the countryside.
- Where do they play football? In the yard.
- How many sisters do you have?
- How much does it cost?
- How many chairs are there in the room?
- How much juice do you drink every day?
- How much water is there in the cup?
- How many trees can you see?
- How many books did you read last summer?
- How much milk is there in the fridge?
- When will they come? Tomorrow.
- Where is your room? It’s upstairs.
- Where can we meet? In the café.
- When does Sam play tennis? On Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- When did you watch this video? Last week.
- Where is the library? It’s near the museum.
- Where are your parents now? They are at work.
- When does the lesson start? At 12.
- Who is your best friend? Mary.
- Who can help me? I can.
- What are you going to do? I’m going to read.
- Who called you? My mom.
- Who is this boy? This is my brother.
- What is your favorite sport? Tennis.
- What did you do yesterday? I played football.
- What is his name? Nick.
- When do you have your English classes? On Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Where did you buy these shoes? In Macy’s.
- Which color do you like more – red or yellow? Red.
- Whose bag is this? It’s Lora’s.
- What is your favorite animal? Lion.
- How do you get to school? By bus.
- When is your birthday? In May.
- What music do you prefer? Rock.
- How are you today? Great, thanks.
- What flowers do you like?
- Who is your best friend?
- Whose pen is this? It’s Nina’s.
- Who did you talk to 5 minutes ago?
- Which of the streets do you live in?
- What is your teacher’s name?
- Who is this girl in white dress?
- Whose notebooks are these? Bella’s.
- Which cake is more delicious – this or that one?
- What is your hobby?
- Which task is easier for you? Task 5.
- This is not your cup. Whose cup is it?
- How long is this river? Around 15 km.
- How old is your father? 41 years old.
- How long are your holidays? 3 weeks.
- How far is the station? It’s 2 km away.
- How tall are you? 1 m 67 cm.
- How long is this movie? 2 hours.
- How big is this house? It’s quite small.
- How often do you play basketball? Twice a week.
- How many lessons do you have today? Only 3.
- What did you have in your bag? Documents and money.
- When did you last go shopping? Last Sunday.
- What kind of music is your favorite? Jazz.
- How much is this hat? It’s 45 euros.
- Who did you meet at the museum? Lara and Keith.
- Whose laptop are you using? Ben’s.
- What did you write in the letter? Some wishes.
- How much do you usually sleep? About 8 hours.
- How long was the meeting? Not long, just 30 minutes.
- Which shirt looks better – the blue or the red one? The red one.
- Where is the teachers’ room? On the 2nd floor.
- What’s the weather like today? – It’s sunny. Where do you want to go?
- What time is it? – It’s only 7 a.m. Why are you in a hurry?
- Where is my backpack? – I don’t know. Why are you asking me?
- When is Rob’s birthday? – Next month. What present are we going to give him?
- What do you think about a road trip? – It’s a lot of fun. Where would you like to go? Maybe Samara?
- When did you last go to the theatre? – A year ago. How about you?
- How do you say “апельсин” in English? – Orange.
- What time is the meeting? – At 14. What are you going to talk about?
Mr. Smith came home and told his family that they would go to the theatre.
Alice: Great! When are we going? Tomorrow?
George: How are we getting to the theatre? By metro or by car?
Mrs. Smith: But where are we going to buy the tickets? It’s late and the ticket office is closed.
Mr. Smith: No worries, we can buy them online.
Mrs. Smith: That’s great! Which dress should I wear – the blue or the green one?
Mr. Smith: The green dress suits you very well. But who is going to stay with our dog?
Mrs. Smith: I’ll ask my mother. I’m sure she’ll be happy to help us.
Вам может быть интересно: